Don’t panic: it’s easy!
- You must be a registered user. If you’re not, email the webmaster to request a user name and password.
- Sign in on the Members and Friends’ Room page.
- Once you’ve signed in, a black menu bar will appear at the top of the page, above the drawing of the church. Select Dashboard (pull down menu), then New Post.
- Type in the title and body text of your post in the appropriate boxes. Remember to include essential information such as date, time, location, and contact info.
- Select the appropriate category for your post from the list on the right side of your screen. Non-church-related posts should go in “Community Notices.”
- Click “publish” to save and publish your post. (Or you can save it as a draft and preview it before you publish.)
- View the page to make sure it’s okay. Edit it if necessary and click “publish” again.
- You can edit or delete your posts any time you want. (You can’t edit or delete anyone else’s posts.)
Questions or problems? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gretchen O’Neill).