- Congregational Survey, Draft Ministerial Agreement, Application for Minister, and Congregational Record submitted to the UUA Transitions Office.
- TPC Congregational Packet, a web site about TPC designed/authored by the Search Committee, is finalized.
- All TPC materials “go live.” Ministers looking for pulpits can now look at all of the documents, reports, and web sites the Search Committee has compiled and developed.
- MSC has final meeting with Transitions Consultant and prepares for next phase of our work screening interested candidates.
- Starting January 3rd, MSC can see the materials submitted by ministers who have expressed an interest in TPC.
- MSC sorts through ministerial records and select 3 of the ministers interested in TPC who we wish to schedule for interviewing, observation, and screening.
- In depth interviewing, screening, and observation by MSC of 3 candidates.
- No earlier than Thursday, April 3 at noon Eastern Time: MSC makes an offer to our first choice candidate to come to TPC contingent upon on criminal background check and interviews of developed references in candidates current congregation.
- Negotiating Team concludes ministerial agreement with candidate.
- Standing Committee and candidate execute ministerial agreement subject to extension of call by congregation and acceptance by candidate.
- Candidacy is announced by Standing Committee.
- Candidating Week scheduled for early May (exact dates tba) including two Sundays for the prospective minister to preach. Events are scheduled throughout the week to give the minister and congregation ample opportunities in small and large groups to get to know each other.
- Sunday following Candidating Week special meeting of the Congregation to vote on calling the minister.
- Congregation extends call and minister accepts. SC submits notice of call to Transitions Office.
- Minister arrives August 1, 2014.
TPC Ministerial Search Committee:
Jessica Basile, Nancy Dale, David Forsyth, Joel Neiditz, Stanzi Royden.