Our proposal to raise $650,000 over the next three years (2010-2012) includes the following projects:
- Restore the bell tower by reinforcing walls, floors and roof where necessary, repointing the masonry, rebuilding the steps, and remounting the doors so they can both be opened. By January 2012, this work was nearly complete.
- Stabilize the south wall of the sanctuary building (facing Centre Street) and restore capstones at the top of the walls to prevent water infiltration.
- Install fire alarms and upgrade electrical systems.
- Make the sanctuary building handicapped accessible, including accessibility to the restroom. By fall 2011, the sanctuary was accessible via a new walkway to the Corey Street door.
- Reinforce supports under the sanctuary floor.
- Restore additional decorative windows in the parish hall. Seven windows have been restored.
- Other improvements in the parish hall to be determined by the congregation.