Are you planning a wedding? Looking for a special space for a memorial service or music recital? The parish hall, kitchen, and sanctuary are available for one-day rentals and long-term (weekly) rentals.
Renters using the church facilities on a regular or multiple-event basis will negotiate usage, leases, and rental agreements on an individual basis through the church’s Finance Committee.
Individuals or parties interested in renting church facilities should contact Sheila McKnight, the church administrator, who will consult with the Finance Committee or Executive Committee as needed. To arrange a wedding or funeral, please contact Rev. Anne Bancroft. They can be reached by leaving a voice mail message at the office, 617-325-4439, or by sending an e-mail to the office.
RENTAL FEES: Check with the church administrator for the current fee schedule for renting the sanctuary or parish hall. Note that a heating surcharge may be added during cold weather.
DEPOSIT: A separate deposit of $100.00 must accompany the rental application in order to reserve the desired space. The deposit will serve as a security deposit and will be returned within fourteen (14) days at the sole discretion of TPCUU based on the condition and cleanliness of premises. Cancellation of the event by the renter less than three (3) months prior to the event date will render the deposit non-refundable .
PAYMENT: All rental fees must be paid in full no later than seven (7) days prior to the event date .
- The “Blue Room” in the back of the parish hall is excluded from the parish hall & kitchen rental, but may be considered for weekend rentals with special arrangements.
- The Executive Committee must approve rental of the sanctuary by for-profit groups.
- A separate financial arrangement for the minister’s services is required for rentals where the minister is asked to be involved in the event.
- Fees are inclusive of cleaning (after the event) and heating costs associated with use of the church facilities.
- The charge for memorial or funeral services can be waived at the discretion of the minister. There is no charge to current or former church members or their families for memorial or funeral services.
- Special exceptions to this policy may be authorized by the Executive Committee.